Working in groups requires an artful balance of structure and flow: enough structure to keep the group focused and moving toward the shared goal, enough flow to respond to what’s arising in each person, and the discernment and care to support the emergence of new solutions, ideas, and pathways . We need to honor everyone’s personal journeys, as well as the group’s intention for the time together. By welcoming all personalities, interests, and needs while also helping the group cohere around the purpose of our gathering we can create a trauma-informed, power-conscious, and creative space that will help your group tend to exactly what is needed.
We May Be a Good Match If You:
- Want participants to feel connected, seen, and valued
- Desire concrete outcomes with specific next steps
- Need to attend to specific action and relationship repair
- Honor the wisdom of emotions, intellect, and embodiment
- Have a situation so complex that you don’t know where to start
If you don’t see exactly what you are looking for in the services below, feel free to reach out anyway to see if I can meet your needs.